Thursday, December 30, 2010

Weebles and Church

I really don't know what the fascination is with Weebles but Virginia really likes hers.  They are a toy that she goes to on a regular basis to play with.  I've found all her Weebles sets at garage sales.  She had 2 sets and got another one for Christmas and it has been just as big a hit as the other 2. 

Church
Last night Virginia set all the Weebles out and put 1 Weeble up on one of the Weeble buildings and said that they were at church.  You can just catch her saying church at the very beginning of the video.  Then she names a bunch of animals.  Then she tells me to put down the video camera. 
I hate that she's like that because after I put the video camera down she handed me several of her stuffed animals and told me to sing and she "conducted."  She moved her arms the way a conductor does and I sang Away In A Manger.  It was hilarious because she was so serious about conducting.  I suppose I need to figure out some secret way to video tape her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment