Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Videos

Here are a few Christmas videos.  For some reason I thought putting a recorder in Virginia's stocking would be cute.  I forgot that she has a slight obsession with Little Einsteins and they have music and musical instruments in their videos.  So "late" last night we were in the bed and she was watching Little Einstein's and tooting that dang recorder along with the video and telling me all about it.  I was trying not to laugh!!  She calls it her trumpet and sometimes her flute.  In this video she is asking to hear another song she likes called cows, cows, cows. 




I've got several of her talking with her cars.  So this will be the first of several.  I haven't uploaded the others yet.  Time to try and get the house put back together!  It's mess of wrapping paper and packaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment