Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Old Kentucky Home

We are Virginia's Best Friends and we are moving to Kentucky in the summer!  Out of the blue Chris calls and says he has been offered a job so we will be relocating to Kentucky this summer.
I'm excited!  I was just reminiscing last night about some of the places I've been in Kentucky.  Right when I graduated college my parents "forced" me to go on one last "vacation" with them.  One of those "educational" vacations.  So we traveled to Lexington, KY and toured a horse farm and went to a bourbon distillery.  Then we went to Berea, KY the folk/craft capital of the world.  I am excited to go back and explore more of Kentucky.

This is one of Virginia's Santa presents.  It's the complete set of Fairies from the Tinkerbell movies PLUS Lizzie the "human girl" from the movie Tinkerbell and The Great Fairy Rescue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment