Saturday, January 1, 2011

Do A Dots

I have had my eye on these do a dot markers for awhile.  You could also use bingo markers the same way.  I'm always looking for crafty type things that I can pull out on a snowy day and give to Virginia to work on. 
It worked out that before Christmas Michael's Craft Store had several 50% off coupons in the Sunday paper and since I didn't really "need" anything from Michael's I thought with the coupon I would give these a try. 
Virginia did great with them on the day before Christmas Eve which is when these pictures were taken.  I found a few websites where you could print off for free some do a dot coloring pages.  She was so particular about putting putting the color right on the circles.
So I thought yay a success.  So yesterday I pulled them out again and then I left her briefly to do something and when I came back she had colored both her hands with the blue marker.  ALL of her hands.  It is washable paint but it takes some washing!  So lesson for me learned is not to leave Virginia unattended with the do a dot markers!





No comments:

Post a Comment