Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Farming

So during garage sale season I found this farm set for $3.  It has several tractors, farm trucks, animals, farm equipment like a hay bailer, plow, farm wagons and a ton of horses.  She's never shown an interest in horses but I couldn't pass up the farm equipment.  So I thought it would be nice to give it to her while Papa is visiting so he could explain all the farm equipment to her. 
I put up the card table so that Nana and Papa could sit and Virginia could spread out all her goodies.  She really took to the horses and has been having conversations with the horses.  It's very cute.  I'm not sure how I'm going to convince her that the card table is temporary and we can't leave it up in our living room forever!  Hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment