Thursday, October 28, 2010

Talking To Daddy

I actually took these pictures when Chris was in Hawaii and Virginia was talking to him on the phone.  She does so good on the phone when talking to him.  She tells him EVERYTHING.  Last night she told him, "Mama yelled at me."  Nice Virginia way to rat me out!  I didn't exactly yell.  I may have had a loud voice.  Virginia likes to ask me a question and I will answer her and then she likes to repeat the same question about another 20 times with me answering the same way.  And even if I answer in her favor like if she asks can she have something and I say yes she will still repeat the question another 20 times.  This gets old people really fast.  So Chris doesn't have to worry about not knowing what's going on here because she will tell him.  I was also worried that I would have a hard time getting her off the phone with him but all I have to do is say, "Tell Daddy you love him and give mama the phone."  and so far she has given me the phone no problem. 
We thought we would be able to have a few video calls with Chris while he is gone but unfortunately we won't be able to.
The other pictures are of Virginia playing with her window clings she got from Grandma and Grandpa in a goody bag for her for Halloween.  They were a HUGE hit, thank you Grandma and Grandpa.  (she really loved everything in the goody bag.  She's been "reading" from the blank notebook you sent.  She read to me and then said, "That was a good story. and then she has colored with the markers and the colored pencils. I didn't get any pictures of that yet.)
The window clings were good because we have lots of books/videos that have spiders in them and bats so she was able to do a little imaginative play with the window clings using the names and story lines from her books and videos. 





No comments:

Post a Comment