Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Goodness

Here are a few pictures of what we've been doing on this gorgeous Sunday.  The weather is absolutely beautiful today.  We lounged around this morning.  Virginia loves to read magazines so she lounged around reading some new ones I have.  Then I watched the church service on the computer while she watched a Word World video.  I tried to get her to watch church with me but she wouldn't.  After church we decided to go outside.  I took her cars outside and she played with them for a bit at her picnic table.  Then I decided to bring out a blanket and have a picnic.  I had made hummus so we enjoyed that with some crackers.  Virginia likes to scoop up the hummus with the cracker and lick it off the cracker.  And no that's not a pile of dog poop in the background of one of the pictures.  (I know Papa probably saw it and thought that is what it is!).  It's our black garden hose snaked across the yard to a tree we planted that needs a bit of watering. 
After playing and eating outside we decided to come in and watch the Nascar race.  Virginia gets a big kick out of yelling, "There's Gypsy Johnson.  Number 48!" 
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment